My favorite athlete or sport

My favorite athlete or sport           80205Annie

    Playing sports is a good way to have fun, and my favorite sport is basketball.

I started playing basketball when I was a fifth grader, we always ran away to the

court the second we heard the bell. Although I wasn’t good at basketball, I still

have a lot of fun. Now I don’t have a lot of time playing basketball, and we can’t

play sports during break, so I only play it in PE class, but I still try hard to

improve my skills, somI can play better in the game. Both personal skills and

teamwork are important for basketball, that’s way it’s such a good sport. We can

show our amazing performance and let everyone impressing, by playing a

difficult trick or doing complex dribble. Assist is a way to show teamwork, if one

isn’t very good at shooting, but have better organization, they can still control the

whole game by deciding tactics and pass the ball, maybe they’re not the star in

the game, but they are the soul of the team.

留言

熱門文章